Honest talk about the San Jose Sharks.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Galiardi says he's in the lineup tonight.

So this is going to be interesting.  I'm curious as to how the lines shakedown:

 Pavelski-Marleau-Thornton
Clowe-Couture-Havlat
Winnik-Handzus-Mitchell
Galiardi-Moore-Desjardins maybe.

I'm not sure how this rolls out.

A curious thing I noticed in their game against Colorado.

They listed Burns pairing as the 1st pairing over Boyle's.  That's fairly new as for most of the season Boyle has been getting the first shot at being on the point for the PP too, and I saw this switched as well.

I think Burns should have been on the 1st PP unit with Boyle and spread out the forwards more between the units.  Demers can handle the 2nd unit along with someone like Vlasic or Braun.  Hope to see this utilized in the future as I think it could really give us some serious longevity of power play greatness in the playoffs.

I'll post on this when I find out the actual lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment