Honest talk about the San Jose Sharks.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ducks win the battle for the sea.

So the Ducks won last night if you didn't notice and won the regular season series with a pretty firm grip.  I hate to say it, but Hiller's comment about "owning" the Sharks is a bit too true.  He has owned them in the playoffs and in the regular season.

I did see that the lines were far more different than I thought last night.  Well, the bottom two lines were.

They were actually:

Desjardins-Winnik-Wingels
Galiardi-Mitchell-Moore

Those are some interesting lines, but I was surprised to see Mitchell separated from Winnik. They had been playing fairly well together.  So we'll see if the lines get mixed up for tonight's match against the Coyotes.

Speaking of the Coyotes, this is a team that keeps on impressing me.  They keep winning when everyone writes them off.  So perhaps we should stop doing that and start taking notes on them.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the top two lines get shuffled early on in tonight's game if the boys get behind early.

As always,

Go Sharks!

No comments:

Post a Comment