Honest talk about the San Jose Sharks.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Time to blow this thing up (Culture Change).

Well, the end is nigh.  

The Sharks found a way to fall 3-1.  They played poorly or you could say the Blues just shut them down. Either way, I saw a lot of missed passes, Thornton making terrible no-look passes that would go out of the zone ruin the potential for a scoring chance.  Their neutral zone movement was terrible.  To be honest, all I could think about during the game was this team needs to get A-bombed and soon.  

Doug Wilson is going to have one of 2 summers or I should say should have one of these 2 summers.  

Summer 1: He blows up this team's core because the core just can't hack it and go anywhere.  This really was the last chance with the older vets getting long in the tooth.  Marleau? Should be Gone.  Thornton? I'm not sure either way, but if we get something awesome for him, I'm interested.  Pavelski? Where are you dude? You didn't even show up these playoffs and that's terrifying.  Boyle?  He could go for the right package of young defense.  

Summer 2: Wilson gets fired and spends his days mourning on the beach with cocktails.  Not too bad for him really.  Someone has to take the fall and I don't think it's McLellan, though it could be him.  

What do you all think should happen?  I'm quite curious to hear as I think we need some fresh faces that changes the culture of this team. 

As always,

Go Sharks!

No comments:

Post a Comment