Honest talk about the San Jose Sharks.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ownership keeps Doug Wilson

Hey there Jawheads,

So the ownership has announced that Doug Wilson will stay and has been asked to make changes to make this team a winner.

Well my previous post is a great place to start Mr. Wilson.  Feel free to make some big changes that do make a difference.

No more minor tweaks, please.

Make the moves that changes the climate/culture of this team.

I want more grit and I want defense that punishes the opposition.  Plus, I want elite goal scoring and maybe a goaltending change, though I don't think that was our weakness this playoffs.  I'm not a huge fan of Niemi, but he wasn't the issue this time, but he very well could be next time.

So, I plead with you, Mr. Wilson, make some serious changes and my little guide below is a great example of what Sharks fans are willing to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment